Friday

More on the Continental Tire

I've been on the Continental Home Trainer tire now for a little bit. As promised, it rolls smoothly and provides a fairly quiet ride while spinning away on the trainer. So far, the only miss I have found is a little clicking noise as I go. But I don't think it is the tire making the noise, but the fluid resistance unit the tire rides on. It is kind of hard to check it while I pedal away. I will check it over more for the next week or so to see if I can fix the problem. I believe if I can stop that noise, I will have little more than a light buzz sound while on the trainer.

Another quick noe is that the material doesn't wear quickly. In fact, the flash on the center of the tire is pretty much still in the crown of the tire.

More as I get more...

No comments: