Thursday

Still Wrenching the Site...

Well, I'm in the middle of wrenching the site and I've added a few things that seem to be kinda cool. Foremost is the ebay searching thingie over to the right. I have it set at searching "MTB" but I found you can search anything on the bottom. Kinda cool... I found a few goodies on there but... no bids for me until I get a few things done that are a bit more pressing.

I plan on reviewing the following:

Continental Ultra Sport Hometrainer


With a modern roller and the UltraSport Hometrainer in the house, winter can set in when it wants to. Thanks to its special cold-running compound, the UltraSport Hometrainer won't experience the heat buildup of a road tire, nor does it suffer the tread separation that the road tire is prone to under the special loads occurring when cycling and braking on the revolving drums of the roller. The UltraSport Hometrainer has been designed explicitly for trainers and rollers and is not suitable for on road use. All Conti yellow (orange). Size 700x23. 120psi max. Weight 240g.

Should be a fun time on the trainer. I've found them for between $30 and $40 at a few online vendors - Nashbar and either JensonUSA or Cambria. I have not spotted any in my usual local bike shops... or I would have just snagged one off their shelf. Should be in a few weeks though. Still need a few more of you to play with the sponsor links... but that is all up to you, the readers.

No comments: